Paul A. Batrice
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Wrongful Death
As the founder and Managing Partner of Batrice Law Firm, Paul Batrice has spent the past fifteen years fighting on behalf of ordinary people and aggressively pursuing just compensation for injured Texans. Over the course of his career, Paul has helped thousands of people obtain millions of dollars in settlements and judgements.
While in law school, Paul was heavily recruited by high-ranking firms in Miami, New York, and Dallas. As a result, he gained experience defending some of the largest companies in the world. His goals in the legal field never aligned with the corporate interests of these companies, however, which led him to the work he does today - representing those in need from the great state of Texas.
Paul graduated in the top of his class from Oklahoma City University School of Law. During his time at OCU, he stayed busy as a distinguished member of the Mock Trial Team and led the school’s chapter of Phi Alpha Delta. He went on to become a District Justice and mentor young lawyers.
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Named Top 10 Criminal Law Attorney by “Best of the Best Attorneys”
- Recognized in Excellence by “Lawyers of Distinction”
- Elected as a Lifetime Fellow of the “Texas Bar Foundation”
- Recognized in the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Recognized as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer by “National Trial Lawyers”
- Batrice Law Firm is Accredited by the “Better Business Bureau”
Fraternities or Sororities
- Phi Alpha Delta
CURRENT EMPLOYMENT POSITION